We welcome only original and novel contributions. If you are interested in writing for us, please carefully go through the following guidelines. We also welcome collaborative research pitches and project ideas. Please email your contributions to: email@example.com or submit your article using the form given below.
- Opinions are 750 to 1000-word submissions that aim to provide a particular perspective or opinion on a subject. These submissions are based on the author’s personal and informed opinions.
- Analysis may range from 1000 to 2000 words. They provide a comprehensive, scholarly perspective on a particular subject. These articles do not convey the author’s personal opinions.
- Rebuttals give authors a chance to give their contrasting analysis on articles previously published on the Stratheia platform. The word count for rebuttals is between 500 to 1,000 words.
Editorial Guidelines and Policies
- Please submit contributions in a Word document.
- Papers are accepted for publication on the assumption that they have not been previously published elsewhere either in whole or in part.
- Use AP style for all submitted manuscripts.
- In-line hyperlinks are mandatory in acknowledging sources. Use either scholarly journals, credible periodicals, or newspapers as sources. We fact-check every article before publishing.
- American English spelling and terminology should be used.
- We will contact you only if we will accept your piece. If you do not hear from us within five business days, you may feel free to submit the manuscript to another publication.
- We have a strict policy against plagiarism. Any work that tries to take credit for another person’s work will not be published on the platform and violation of this rule may result in permanently banning the author from the platform.
- We strongly believe in making ideas accessible to everyone and encouraging new and innovative ideas.
- Please include your full name and title with a short biography (50 words maximum) and a photo/headshot.
- Article submissions that include quality illustrations and descriptive graphics are preferred.